SPEND & WIN CAMPAIGN
Download and order with COOX and win amazing prizes! Take part in the COOX SPEND & WIN CAMPAIGN and stand a chance to win prizes such as Kitchen appliances and a cash voucher! All you have to do is download COOX App and start ordering from the COOX application Every order automatically qualifies you for the lucky draw, and the more you order with us, the higher your chances of winning. From scrumptious starters to delectable desserts, COOX offers a wide range of culinary experiences that will tantalize your taste buds. So, come and enjoy our delicious food and drinks, and increase your chances of winning in the COOX SPEND & WIN CAMPAIGN. Hurry and start dining with COOX now! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to win. The offer ends soon, so head to any COOX restaurant or order online by downloading COOX App today!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW TO PARTICIPATE (NEW USERS):New users must download the COOX app on Apple App Store or Google Play to be eligible for 1x entry to be in the running to win the prize. Each new user will need to register their name, phone number and email address in the app to qualify for the first entry. New users are entitled for a one-off RM 5 Discount when they purchase their first meal, which grant them an additional entry upon the successful purchase. New users can also increase their entry number with every purchase of via the app. Each purchase will grant the new user an additional 1x entry.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE (EXISTING USERS):Existing users can participate in the campaign by purchasing meals from the app. Each purchase will grant the existing user a 1x entry to be in the running to win prizes from COOX
GRAND PRIZE x 2The eligible Grand Prize winner will be determined by lucky draw from the pool of qualified entries at the end of the Contest Period every month.
CONSOLATION PRIZE x 2The eligible Consolation Prize winner will be determined by lucky draw from the pool of qualified entries at the end of the Contest Period every month. Note: Each participant is only allowed to win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
PROOF OF PARTICIPANTCOOX app will record all user downloads and purchase history, which will be used to determine the total number of entries at the end of the campaign. Only entries with all essential data (name, phone number & email) will be accepted. Only purchases via the app will be recognized. Purchases via the web app will not be accepted as an entry
PRIZESGrand Prize x 2: Dibea Vacuum
Consolation Prize x 2: Cash Voucher worth RM 150 and RM 50
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The COOX Spend & Win Contest commences on 1 April 2023 unti 28th April 2023 and the first winner announcement on 1st May 2023 (“Contest Period”). Ghost Kitchens Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
- This Contest is open to all adults above 18 years of age (as of 1st January 2023) except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
- To participate in the Contest:
- Participants must download and register themselves during Contest Period to qualify as an entry to the contest.
- Complete the registration by filling the participants name, email and phone number on the app.
- Participants are allowed to increase the odds of winning with every food purchase on the app.
- All purchases can be tracked via the app’s order history.
- Only purchases via the app will be accepted as an entry count. Any purchases that are illegible, altered, duplicated, tampered with or not obtained legitimately are invalid and will not be accepted. The Organiser reserves the sole discretion and rights to disqualify such invalid entries.
- Selection of winners:
- Grand Prize x 2: The eligible Grand Prize winner will be determined by a lucky draw from qualified entries received during the Contest Period.
- Consolation Prize x 2: The eligible Consolation Prize winners will be determined by the two (2) runner ups by lucky draw from the remaining qualified entries received during the Contest Period.
- The eligible prize winners will be contacted via telephone and may be required to correctly answer a question before being declared a winner. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winners fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and thereafter select the next qualified participant. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. In the event the eligible winner fails to correctly answer the simple question, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find another eligible winner as replacement.
- The eligible prize winners will be required to meet with the organiser’s team at the agreed COOX outlet within the Contest Period to match all the entries as well as their participation details, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner.
- Contest prizes:
Grand Prize x 2: Dibea Vacuum
Consolation Prize x 2: RM 150 Cash Voucher, RM 50 Cash Voucher
Each participant is only allowed to win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within thirty (30) days after the date of notification of winnings. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser thirty (30) days after the date of notification of winnings.
The participant is required to produce a proof of identity during or prior to prize redemption for purposes of verification. The only forms of proof of identity accepted by the Organiser are Malaysian Identity card/Malaysian Driver’s License/Valid International Passport. A failure to provide any proof of identity entitles the Organiser to disqualify the participant/winner.
The Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- The Organiser is not responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
- Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs the Organiser that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Organiser will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other companies for their use.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
- The Organiser’s decision is final. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.